Saturday 11 September 2010

Blast from the past

--

When I started blogging I almost immediately regretted not having done it earlier, the reason being was that some of my earlier trips weren't in the blog and they were worth blogging about it.

Something I like doing nowadays is to look back at some of my earlier posts and read them again, they almost make me travel back in time and without fail they always bring a smile to my face...nothing like the good old times!

So now that I won't be travelling much for the next few months it occurred to me I could add a few entries from some of my earlier trips. South Africa, Botswana, Mozambique, Brazil, Egypt... I was checking the photos this morning and realised I've got plenty of material to make a few entries so stay tune and you may enjoy what's coming your way! :-)

I welcome suggestions!

2 comments:

  1. Hola hola!!!
    Te encontré nuevamente, me parece una buenísima idea que
    recuerdes tus viajes anteriores. Saludos.

    ReplyDelete
  2. !Gracias Lupi!

    Me he dado cuenta de que es la mejor manera de tener tus fotos siempre disponibles desde cualquier parte del mundo. :-)

    Me gusta volver a ellas de ven en cuando y recordar los buenos tiempos...

    ReplyDelete