Sunday 19 June 2011

London 2.0

After I left the UK to go travelling around the world I wasn't sure whether I would be coming back or not but as you'll be able to see from the below pictures. I am back in London with more energy than before and trying to see and enjoy all those places that couldn't see before. :-)

So without more delays, I present you my London 2.0 experience. :-)

I won't bore you with long explanations about what I did or didn't do, this will be mostly just pictures. I'd like to have a repository of most of my pictures from London.


Good sunny day. Borough market first, some modern art crazy museum later at the Barbican topped with a nice walk through some of the city less known landmarks.

Have you seen the movie Braveheart?

Below it was another weekend where my friend Javi came to pay me a visit. First we went for a walk through the neighbourhood which up until that point I hadn't had the time to explore, then in the evening we met with some friends of his in Candem.

The weather wasn't great but it's not a bad neighbourhood isn't it? Good views to the Thames.


And then Candem

Another weekend, another place. This weekend had the best weather so I went with some friends to Kew Gardens.

This place was HUGE!!

and it goes on...


I'll try and keep uploading more pictures as I visit more places. I still haven't added any pictures from my favourite spots in London... so stay tune! :-)

3 comments:

  1. Hacía tiempo que no visitaba tu blog, me siguen gustando tus fotografías













    Hacía tiempo que no visitaba tu blog, me siguen gustando tus fotografías
    Saludos.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Todavía me queda un viaje más por publicar que espero poder subir en Enero y luego me voy a ir a Nueva Zelanda durante un més con lo que seguiré actualizando el blog con muchas más fotos... :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Los paisajes mas bellos del mundo, grabados en Nueva Zelanda
    un documental que vi en la tele, quedé impresionada por su belleza
    Saludos y suerte.

    ReplyDelete