Thursday 13 May 2010

Australian Road Signs

--
One day, a long time ago. Aída and I were typing away in some McDonalds somewhere in Australia. She lifted her head from the keyboard and out of the blue she asked me what would I do if one day I didn't have anything to post. If we have a day with no photos and if nothing remarkable happened that day.

I thought about it for a while and replied that I would do a post just with all the Australian Road Signs...

As it happens, not even uneventfull days could shout me up and I've managed to keep posting and talking even on days with barely no photos nor anything remarklable to talk about so in the end I could never publish the famous "Australian Road Signs post" that I had always kept for a rainy day.

So, ladies and gentlemen...this is it!

The Australian Road Sign Blog Post

This is my full collection. The weird and the wonderful from Australia. Enjoy!


--

3 comments:

  1. Que sorpresa!!! todavía estas...
    bonito final, las señales, y tu sonrisa.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Estando en un pais como Australia es imposible no lucir una buena sonrisa de oreja a oreja. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love it!! Wendy

    ReplyDelete